Last Updated: 22 December 2018
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a Website and identify users returning to a Website.
- The Company use both session and persistent cookies on the Website
- The names of the cookies that we use on the Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
The Company uses * to (i) recognise a computer when a user visits our Website, (ii) track users as they navigate the Website, (iii) enable the use of a shopping cart on the Website,(iv) improve the Website's usability, (v) administer the Website.
- We use Analytics softwares to analyse the use of the Website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about Website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our Website is used to create reports about the use of our Website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Our Website also uses third party cookies.
- We may publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our Website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our Website and on other Websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and un-ticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many Websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our Website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many Websites.
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
- Please find us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Effective as of 22 December 2018.
- Rule Worldwide ("the Company") with its correspondence address at Singapore, with its website at www.ruleworldwide.com' ("the Website").
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice :-
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our Website; and(b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our Website are reserved.
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this Policy and the approval of the Company, you must not download any material from our Website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use the Website for your own personal and/or business purposes and you must not use the Website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by this Policy, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website.
- Unless you own or control the rights in the material, you must not :-(a) Republish material from our Website (including republication on other social media);(b) Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Website;(c) Show any material from the Website in public;(d) Exploit material from the Website for a commercial purpose; or(e) Redistribute material from our Website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this Notice.
- You must not:-
- use the Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to Website and/or Company or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
REPORT ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our Website, or any material or activity that breaches this Policy, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by email at email@example.com.
- The email should contain the following materials :- (a) An email address, physical address or phone number to enable the Company to be in contact with you;(b) The description of the unlawful material;(c) A statement verifying that you have reasonable belief in good faith that the unlawful material is not authorised by the copyright owner and/or any entities associated or known to be associated to the copyright owner;(d) In the event that the material belongs to you, and you are the rightful legal owner to the material, you shall deliver to us a statement verifying that you are the copyright owner or duly authorised by the copyright owner to submit such application on his/her behalf together with a duly signed e-form specifying you full legal name.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this Policy, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our Website by writing to us by email and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effective as of 22 December 2018.
- Rule Worldwide shall herein be referred to as the Company.
- The Company is not, inter alia, professionals and in no event whatsoever is the Company claiming to be.
- No warranties
3.1 The general information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties express or implied.
3.2 Without limiting the scope of Section, we do not warrant and/or represent that the information on the Website :-
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- The Company's Interactive features on its Website
- The Company's Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
- All information contained, posted and/or specified on the Website is for information purposes only.
- The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems whatsoever that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You agree that any information specified on the Website if used is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available on the Website.
- You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained on the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
- The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the information on the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- Without prejudice to Clause 11 herein, nothing in this disclaimer will :-
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
- By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE OF RULE WORLDWIDE
- Welcome to Rule Worldwide ("the Company").
- The Company's website is at www.ruleworldwide.com("the Website").
- The Website is comprised of various web pages operated by the Company and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein ("the Terms"). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
- Visiting the Website, signing up for an account, subscribing to the Company and/or sending emails to the Company constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically via email and/or on the Website satisfy the legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The Company does not knowingly collect either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with permission of a parent or guardian.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- All content included herein, such as inter alia, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company and/or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website.
- The Company content is not for resale.
- Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorised use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorised by these Terms.
- All information and content on the Website are controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices in Singapore. If you access the information and content from a location outside Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- Your agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defences.
- The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website at any time.
- The Company and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or conditions of any kind. The Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of any failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company or any of its Suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services of any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws in the state of Singapore and all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the Company with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and the Company with respect to the Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this Agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
- You may contact us at email@example.com